Mission Call

Mission Call

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Message from Mom

Wow!!! It's here! We leave to go to the Stake Center in an hour and 10 minutes to have my little girl set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Then I'm stuck to her like glue because until she's dropped off, I'll be her companion.
It has been an exciting journey as she has thought about going, decided to go, getting called, and then preparing to go. I must say that she is an example to me; her testimony is strong, and she knows who she is. The Baltimore, Maryland mission is getting one very special girl.

I love you Terilyn!! I am so grateful to have you in my life!

Just so you all know, I'm not a computer whiz, and I may mess stuff up, so if there are mistakes, please forgive me. I'm going to attempt to post her weekly group emails, and an occasional picture she may send.

Here goes the next exciting journey in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment