Mission Call

Mission Call

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Start of Something New

Hello All!
     I have decided to start a blog for all to stay updated on my journey in Maryland! I will be sending weekly emails to my friends and family, and I will have one of my family members update this blog for me while I am gone. Pictures will be posted and hopefully some inspirations. I will be posting my farewell talk in another post for all to read in case you missed my farewell or you really just want to listen to it again. Thank you all for the support I have received! I can not wait to serve the people in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania! I have truly been blessed in my life and I hope that the spirit can work through me to bless the lives of many others. I love you all! I can not wait to begin this adventure and share it with all of you along the way!
All my love,
Sister Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment